SECTION 1: Your Commitments to us and the TWLP community
SECTION 2: Account information and security
- You will not use the TWLP Platform unless you are sixteen years (16) of age or older.
- You will provide accurate, current and complete information as requested on our registration forms when signing up for the TWLP Platform.
- You will keep your password secure and will not give anyone access to your Member account or transfer your Member account to anyone else without our permission.
SECTION 3: Community standards and Member Content
- You acknowledge that the TWLP Platform and Services are available for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members.
- You are solely responsible for posting, transmitting and/or sharing photos, your profile (including your name, image and likeness), messages, notes, text, information and other content (hereinafter collectively "Member Content") on the TWLP Platform.
- You will not post, transmit or share any Member Content that violates or infringes the rights of other Members of the TWLP Platform, or the rights of any third party (e.g. third-party intellectual property or rights), or where applicable laws prohibit the posting, sharing or other use of such Member Content on the TWLP Platform.
- You are solely responsible, at your own cost and expense, for creating backup copies of any Member Content you post or store on the TWLP Platform or any other data that you submit to TWLP in any other form.
SECTION 4: Permission to use Member Content
- To provide you with Services on the TWLP Platform that allow you to post, transfer or share Member Content, we need you to give us your permission to use your Member Content. By uploading, posting or sharing Member Content on the TWLP Platform, you allow us to use such Member Content.
- You represent and warrant that you have the right to grant this license and you agree to indemnify and hold TWLP harmless from any claims in accordance with Section 8.
- You may terminate this license at any time by deleting your Member Content or Member account. You acknowledge, however, that (for technical reasons) Member Content you delete may persist in back-up copies for a limited period, and that Member Content you delete may continue to be stored, posted, shared or otherwise displayed on the TWLP Platform if you have previously shared it with other Members on the TWLP Platform and they have not deleted it.
SECTION 5: Removal of Member Content by TWLP
SECTION 6: Limitations on the use of TWLP Content
- The TWLP Platform contains content and technology of TWLP ("TWLP Content"). Copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other intellectual property rights may protect TWLP Content. You acknowledge and accept that except for the limited license granted hereunder, all right, title and interest to the TWLP Platform and the TWLP Content contained therein remains with TWLP or third parties.
SECTION 7: Disclaimer of Warranties
- We strive to improve the TWLP Platform continuously and adapt it to the recognisable needs of our users. Yet we provide the TWLP Platform and all Services as is, and we may reserve the right to modify the TWLP Platform or discontinue any Services at any time without prior notification. Therefore:
- TWLP disclaims any and all representations and warranties (express or implied) including warranties of title, fitness for a particular purpose, or merchantability;
- TLWP cannot and does not guarantee or promise any specific results from the use of the TWLP Platform; and
- TWLP neither represents nor warrants that the information and content made available on or through the TWLP Platform (whether TWLP Content or Member Content) is complete, accurate, reliable, current or error-free.
- We provide the TWLP Platform and Services over the internet. Thus,
- the TWLP Platform or parts of our Services may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for various reasons such as, but not limited to, server maintenance; and
- TWLP does not assume any responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, unauthorized access to, or alteration of the TWLP Platform or any parts of the Services.
SECTION 8: Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, TWLP shall not be liable, in any event, for any consequential or indirect damages, including without limitation lost profits, the costs of recovery of lost data, the costs of the procurement of substitute tools or services or for any punitive or other non-compensatory damages.
SECTION 9: Indemnification of TWLP
- You agree to indemnify and hold TWLP and its affiliates as well as each of their directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with any of the following:
- Any Member Content you post, transmit or share on or through the TWLP Platform;
- Your conduct in connection with your use of the TWLP Platform or in connection with your interaction with other Members;
SECTION 10: Termination or suspension of Account
- Following termination by TWLP or you, the following continues to apply: other Members or Guests retain the right to continue to post, transmit or share Member Content which you had previously shared; and Sections 7, 8 and 10.
SECTION 11: Governing Law and Venue
SECTION 12: Miscellaneous Terms
SECTION 13: Email Verification and Privacy
We share personal data with third-party providers in order to allow the use of maps, file storage, social sharing, activity or notification feeds and further features of the TWLP Platform. In addition, we share personal data with providers that allow us to communicate with you or to optimize the performance of the TWLP Platform. Examples of third party providers include but are not limited to: MailChimp, Rocketchat, Pubnub, Google Analytics, Firebase.
TWLP guarantees that no data will be forwarded to third parties for marketing purposes. A transmission occurs only on behalf of the data processors for example in case of data backup and data processing.